Last updated - 21 November 2017
Training and support available to you:
With our learning and development programme staff can take ownership of their career path through developing an individual learning plan.
Other training courses available both face-to-face and online include:
•New Starter induction course
•Individual Learning - core knowledge and skills in relation to your role
•Core Learning - standards that support the organisation
•Functional Learning - specific and technical knowledge
•Information Technology - effective use of business systems
•Management Development - support for potential, new and experienced managers
•Leadership Development - transforming the future
Who do we employ?
You may be an experienced professional? Someone who is just starting out in their career? Or perhaps, you are looking for a new and exciting opportunity?
Not all of our roles require previous experience or qualifications; we welcome job applications from candidates with transferable skills and whose values align with our own. We employ people across a diverse range of professions, with circa 1350 staff based across London and the East of England.
These are the areas you may find us recruiting in:
- Communities – Property Services, Neighbourhoods, Customer Experience. Typical roles include; Customer Service Advisors, Maintenance Operatives, Income Services officers, Engineers (CAPS team/gas)
- Care & Support (Homelessness, Mental Health, Older People, In-Home Care, Disability Support). Typical roles include; Project Workers and Housing Assistant Night Cover Support.
- Finance, Procurement, IT & Corporate Planning & Performance. typical roles include; Service Desk Analyst.
- HR, Communications, Governance & Compliance
- Markets & Portfolio – Business Development (Land Acquisition), Sales & Marketing, Research & Analysis, Portfolio Management, Regeneration, Assets & Investment.