Get involved and help shape the service you receive - Notting Hill Genesis Involvement Day
Last updated - 13 April 2018
Some examples of what we have done so far:
- Gained feedback throughout the merger consultation process
- Worked with residents to develop the Resident Promise
- Held a workshop with our existing resident groups to look at what currently works well, what needs improving and any new ideas
- Used all feedback to develop specific work streams for Resident Involvement
- Worked with residents to come up with a mission statement for Resident Involvement
We want to hear how residents want to work with us to ensure the services they receive are the best they can be. For this reason we have organised an Involvement Day on Tuesday 1st May across various Notting Hill Genesis offices.
Tuesday 1 May 2018
Across five different offices (please see the details in the links below)
How do I sign up for a session?
You will be able to book onto a one hour session at one of the five offices. You can sign up to a session via Eventbrite using the links below:
North west London