Facts and figures
Last updated - 13 August 2018
- Notting Hill Genesis has around 55,000 homes across London and 64,000 across London and the south-east. We house 170,000 residents in total. Half of our properties are general needs homes with social or affordable rents.
- Financially, our partnership brought together two substantial organisations to make a new and stronger one. We have combined reserves of £3.1 billion and loan facilities of £3.5 billion. We are generating turnover of about £700m and a net surplus of more than £120 million. We will use this financial strength to invest in our core social purpose.
- We are the third largest registered provider of social housing in London
- We are the fifth largest registered provider in England, measured by homes managed.
- We are the largest provider of shared ownership in England.
Other pages in this section