Good to Go - Residential Course
Published - 10 April 2018
This is a fantastic opportunity for young people from all backgrounds who are NEET (Not in Education, Employment or Training). It offers the chance to get out of their settings at home for three days (23rd - 25th April 2018), spent in the beautiful Trafford Hall, developing their employability skills and many more. The course is not classroom based and over the course of the three days the young people will engage in an array of experiential, outdoor activities helping them to:
- Feel motivated and empowered
- Develop their confidence, communication and team building skills
- Benefit from mentoring from a WDI employee
- Gain an insight into the variety of careers in construction
- Hands-on practical experience of construction
- The opportunity to access work experience / apprenticeship opportunities upon completion of the course
The course is a great opportunity for all young people regardless of their circumstances, background and location – all expenses (travel, food and accommodation) are covered by Willmott Dixon. Young people will be accompanied on the journey by WDI employees so will not need to make the journey alone.
There are currently have 20 spaces remaining on the course – deadline for applications is Friday 13th April 2018.
The last course held in September was a great experience; with amazingly positive results in all attendees. If you are interested, the application process is simple:
- Return completed referral form CommunityInteriors@willmottdixon.co.uk by Friday 13th April.
- Confirmation details will be sent out the following week to all attending.
If you have any questions at all or need any further information, do email email@example.com.